Today’s suggested reading is “5 Free and Open Source Tools for Creating Digital Exhibitions.”
- Contentdm (http://www.contentdm.org/) created by OCLC
- Omeka (http://omeka.org/) a free, open source web publishing system for online digital archives
- Collective Access (http://collectiveaccess.org/) a free, open source cataloging tool
- CollectionSpace (http://www.collectionspace.org/) a free, open-source collections management application
- Open Exhibits (http://openexhibits.org/) a multitouch, multi-user tool kit that allows you to create custom interactive exhibits
- Pachyderm (http://pachyderm.nmc.org) a free, open-source and easy-to-use multimedia authoring tool
Let me know if you have anything to add.